Hydrogen Peroxide.

Hydrogen peroxide is a strong oxidizer. It is used to clean out cuts and wounds, an excellent natural alternative to bleach and other stain remover products and a great natural cleaning agent due to its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-mold and anti-mildew properties.

Hydrogen peroxide is safe for human use. Low doses used on the skin or orally are unlikely to cause side effects. However overdose may cause nausea, vomiting, burns in the mouth, throat, esophagus, and stomach, bleeding in the stomach, inflammation of the intestines or stomach ulcers.

Hydrogen peroxide is also safe for the environment as it simply breaks down into water and oxygen.