Clove Oil.

This essential oil is antiseptic and antibacterial. It is good for the prevention of disease and infection. Used as a spice, it is versatile in many recipes. It is a quick cure for a toothache and digestive problems. Clove is powerful enough to e used to sterilize surgical equipment. It can be used to fend off insects and pests.

An allergic reaction to cloves is rare but can occur; symptoms may include rash and trouble breathing. Clove oil may reduce clotting of blood (need to use caution if ingesting while on blood thinners). Ingesting an overdose of clove oil may cause a loss of feeling in the mouth, damage to dental tissue and the teeth, pain in the lips,abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting. In severe cases of overdose, it may even result in unconsciousness, dizziness, seizures or a coma.